Buying a mattress is not an easy task. There are lots of speculations and as you compare features, you will find some problem or good side thus letting you through a rollercoaster of the decisions. That is why, when you are thinking of buying a nice and new mattress for your queen size bedspreads, get through the reviews and decide the smart way which most smart customers do. The Pinzon Overfilled Microplush Mattress Pad- Queen is a nice choice by many, but you must get a clear view of it, and that’s why the review will guide you through the rest.
Microplush fabric fill and overfilling for extra comfort
The microplush fabric is filled in the mattress, and then sewn firmly to it. Besides the overfilling of the fabric is to simply add to the coziness of the mattress, so that the mattress can add to the bounce when you are sitting or lying on it.
The overfilling is done with loft-retaining polyester. This is done to give the mattress the extra bounce and comfort. The mattress is paddy, soft, plush and fluffy, not just because of the internal fill, but for the extra added overfilling which is sewn on top of the pad.
The perfect combination to make a nice mattress
The combinations in the mattress are just the perfect to deliver something which can give a royal feel when you are sleeping in it. You would love to get a mattress, which will simply bounce, and dab on the position you lie on. This shows how soft the mattress is, and then it should again spring back to level when you get up, to show how elastic the pad is. This is ensured by the percentage of fills and fibers used in the Pinzon Overfilled Microplush Mattress Pad- Queen. They are as follows:
- 100% polyester top
- 90% polyester / 10% spandex sides
- 100% polyester filling
- 100% olefin bottom
This makes for the pad of the mattress, which is the basic to give you the feel and texture.
In a nutshell let’s look at the main features of the mattress
The main features of the mattress are as follows:
- The top is made of 100% polyester
- Bottom of the pad made of 100% olefin
- Sides of the mattress made of a combination of 90% polyester and 10% spandex. The spandex is used to add to the elasticity of the mattress so that the bounce in the mattress comes in
- The pad of the mattress is sewn with microplush fabric. This fabric is specially soft and used for mattresses
- Overfilling of the mattress is done with extra polyester, and this adds to the extra bounce and softness of the mattress which prevents settling down of the mattress with continuous use
- Queen sized mattress measuring 60×80 inches, the perfect size to fit into any queen size bedding
- To prevent the fill from shifting, the mattress is sewn throughout with box stitches and borders are mitered
- The basic materials are all imported
Customers reviewing the product
Customers reviewing the product have been telling that the mattress is a good buy as per the price which makes it look like one of the bed sets for sale; the main reason being the bouncy body which springs up and never loses its shape. The softness of the mattress is an added advantage, and this is liked by many. While total care has been taken in making the mattress fill shift proof, with box stitches and nice quality lower and side sewing and packing and guards, it serves as the perfect companion in the bed. This is reported by several of the customers. Now the customers are also stating that the maintenance and cleaning is also easy with the aid of commercial dry cleaning services.
The main advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of the Pinzon Overfilled Microplush Mattress Pad- Queen are as follows:
- Polyester top and olefin bottom for great durability
- Polyester filling for extra softness and elasticity
- 90% is to 10 % ratio of polyester and spandex lining and sealing at the sides of the mattress, thus ensuring that the mattress provides extra strength, elasticity and fluffiness at the sides while getting good guard
- Standard 60 x 80 inches for best queen size fittings
- Box stitching with end to end lining so that the filling of polyester in the mattress stays in place, and do not shifts to sides while ruining the shape of the mattress
- The overfilling of polyester is one of the most important advantages which make it fluffy and softer
- Borders are mitered to help the polyester fill stay in place
- Washable with dry cleaning
There is some scope of improvement, which are not disadvantage though, but can make the product much better.
- With addition of side tags or ties it will be able to hold the duvet cover much in place
- With addition of an easy to wash side and upper cover, the mattress may retain a better color and cleanliness without being sent for the dry clean.
Expert opinion matters
Experts have to say that the mattress is quite a good one for comfort and can be a pride for the owner. The perfect cut and queen size makes it fit on nay frame. The extra softness added to it by the extra fill of the polyester makes it much soft and bouncy thus reducing any resistance, hardness etc.
The box stitching is actually made end to end thus firming the fill quite well and the different layers of materials used in the sides keeps the mattress quite handy and nice to use. If money is concerned then $49.99 is a very reasonable price to get such a nice mattress and one may stick to the cheap bed sets with so much of quality.
Finally the budget Pinzon Overfilled Microplush Mattress Pad- Queen is a great buy, and one must get one. It offers all the best features a mattress can provide in the queen size bed set, and thus it’s a must have in any household.